To say “I love making lists” would be a big understatement because I am mad crazy about jotting down anything and everything in the most varied and pretty styles. I am the absolute Queen Bee when it comes to organizing, planning and making lists!!! Every year I ensure to have a pocket diary, a desk diary, a bullet journal and at least a few home-made calendars to list appointments, events, tasks, thoughts, shopping items etc. Of course, my favourite spaces and pages are those filled with the activities contributing to making my biggest dream a reality. And since happiness when shared is doubled, I would like to start the year extra happy by blogging about my TRAVEL BUCKET LIST (for 2017).
- Hike the Tongariro Alpine Crossing – New Zealand.
- Visit the active White Island volcano – New Zealand.
- Complete one Great Walk of New Zealand – perhaps Milford Track, Abel Tasman Coastal Track or Kepler Track
- Visit the mighty Mount Yasur volcano at dawn – Vanuatu
- Hike to the caldera of Mount Ambrym – Vanuatu
- Dive in the “soft coral” capital of the world – Fiji
- Indulge on the infinite shades of blue of French Polynesia and photograph its aquatic life. Of course, swimming with sharks and Manta Rays is also included!
- Experience the North East of India referred to as the Seven Sister States.
- Visit the UNESCO World heritage site of Hampi – India
- Explore the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh
- Experience hot air ballooning over the pagodas of Bagan at sunset – Myanmar
- Explore the heritage and nature of Sri Lanka
- Dive in the Great Barrier Reef – Australia
A few of these destinations are at the top of my ultimate travel bucket list (of my lifetime!) and have been reserved for 2017 because I needed to be prepared for them, both mentally and physically. I have a feeling 2017 will be a magical, transforming and challenging year and I want to share it with you all, at least, my travel experiences! So here I go with plenty of traveling material to feed your adventurous wanderlust!
HAPPY TRAVELS FOR 2017!!!